Ayurveda is a 5,000-year old system of Natural Healthcare that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a science of life (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge). This timeless practical knowledge promotes preservation of health, prevention of ailments and management of disorders in a natural way to maintain or re-establish dynamic integration between our body, mind, spirit and the environment.
Committed to optimum individualized care, Manika’s Ayurvedic Health Assessment parameters address health concerns from a physical, emotional, and spiritual perspective, and comprise of:
- Ayurvedic Genetic Constitution assessment (Prakruti)
- Vitiations assessment (Dosha)
- Digestion & metabolism assessment (Agni)
- Strength & immunity assessment (Bala)
- Psychological assessment (Mann)
- Ayurvedic nutrition and Lifestyle assessment
On the basis of Ayurvedic Health Assessment, an integrative personalized recommendation will be given which includes vitalizing herbs, Ayurvedic functional foods and lifestyle modification, aiming towards preservation of health, prevention of ailments and managing disorders efficiently.